Sunday, January 11, 2009

A walk to Remember.

I'm in desperate needs. i want a Polaroid camera. asap. i wanna snap a picture of each and everyone of you and pin it up on my wall in my room when i get to Sydney. cant bloody imagine leaving this country. its slowly hitting me. SHIT! I'm gonna miss everything.
19 years of ups and downs. Of lefts and rights. of the good times. Of the bad times. Of the times when I've been through shit. Of the cryings and miseries. Of the happiness and excitements. Of the sneaking in and out of the house. Of the climbing up the wall. Of the sessions at the park. Of the ghost hunting games. Of the lepak at the mamak (kononnya because of football). Of the partying till dawn. Of the batu'ing sessions. Of the sneaking the car out. of the rushing back home before kena lecture from the dad. Of the gossiping till late at night during college times. Of the kena ejek and mengejek sessions. Of the screaming and yelling of the mom (err, i take that back). Of the bloody government banning yoga!


but especially the people whom I've met throughout my journey. of my loved ones. and the hated ones. who made me the person i am now.

my Hero.


my love.

my other halves.



my sheen been.


my timah muza.




my companions.


my shoulder to cry on.

my kening setan.


my bon-bon.


my girls.


my small one.


my crazy bunch.


my homies.

my babes

and to u reading this. =)

But its not gonna end right here. It'll be just for a few years. we'll be setting on our own journey sooner or later. well, my time is just a little bit sooner than i thought. but its all for a good reason which is to get my little brain a lil bit smarter. So, there will be no sorrows and regrets.



To a new start.


Hana Majid

No comments:

Post a Comment